In this udemy Course : Advanced PLC Programming Paradigms (PLC IV) , you will learn how to do PLC Programming using Functional Block Diagrams, Sequential Function Charts, Instruction Lists, Ladder Diagrams and Structured Text.
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Paul Lynn
- Price : $99.99 (Special Discount 81% when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 118
- Video: 16 Hours
- 9 articles
- 23 downloadable resources
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
What Will you Learn in Advanced PLC Programming Paradigms (PLC IV) Course?
- By the end of this course, students will be able to program nearly ANY modern PLC regardless of mfg.
- Students will be knowledgeable AND experienced with all five IEC programming paradigms.
- Students will know how to lay out a complex PLC program
- All software required for this course is available for free and links will be provided.
- You should have already completed “PLC Programming from Scratch (PLC I)” before taking this course.
Description of Advanced PLC Programming Paradigms (PLC IV) Course:
You already know how to program a PLC and make it do what you want using Ladder Diagrams. But as you are undoubtedly aware, there are several other “paradigms” (programming languages) out there to create logic, and you want to program competently with them all.
Aside from learning the paradigms, you also want to develop a comfort level with a few other development environments besides RSLogix 500. Now, you’re going to be learning the Logix5000 environment as well as AB’s Connected Components Workbench. Then we’re going to get away from AB and do a lot of work in ABB’s Automation Builder where you’ll be able to work hands-on with all five IEC paradigms PLUS an ABB proprietary language as well. As your program grows, you’ll be able to simulate it and run your code in real-time every step of the way.
At the end of the course, you will be introduced to a brand new technology which is not even on the market yet which has the awesome potential of disrupting the entire automation industry by enabling a programmer to write a program ONCE and then export that project as programs for MANY different processors all across the board. And yes, you’ll be able to put your hands on this new technology as well!
Which is the most popular PLC programming language. The goal is to teach you everything you need to know to make a PLC do what you want it to do. You are also given all the software necessary to both CREATE and RUN your own programs live – right on your own computer.
After progressively harder problem unassisted. You get a spec and are told simply: “Make it work, and don’t progress until you have.” After, you get to watch me solve each one as well. By the end, you don’t just know how to program – you are a PROGRAMMER.
By the end, you’ve created several COMPLETE visualization (screen) projects that you can actually run on your own computer (and SHOW PEOPLE in an interview) with no additional hardware.
This course teaches you how to program using all five IEC programming languages (plus one more) in multiple environments. There are projects as well, so by the end, you have seen it all and DONE it all as well. There won’t be anything anybody can show you that you won’t already be familiar with.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is a follow-up to “PLC Programming from Scratch (PLC I)” and builds upon the knowledge and techniques imparted in that course with NO reviews or primers.
- If you have not already completed my course titled “PLC Programming from Scratch (PLC I)”, you are probably NOT ready for this one. If you have taken it but you’ve forgotten anything, it would behoove you to go back through it before taking this course.
- PLC II and PLC III are NOT prerequisites for this course.