Learn Home Automation , Enter and Explore A Smart House Simulation using PLC Logics and Home I/O educational software
Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructor : Mr Rajvir Singh – NFI- INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TRAINING ACADEMY
- Price : $20 ( Exclusive 22% Discount , using Udemy Coupon Code: Website2016 )
- Lectures : 38
- Video: 4.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
HOME I/O- Bringing Home Automation Course Description
Home I/O is an educational software which simulates a smart house and allows you to learn and improve your skills in home automation, heat transfer, energy efficiency and much more.
It can be as simple as controlling any of the available devices, like a motorized garage door or a thermostat, or as sophisticated as setting up a network to enable centralized control of the entire home.
What this course includes?
- High Quality Video Tutorials which will explains “How to use Soft PLC Logics to control Home I/O Environment”?
- Digital & Analog Signal Manipulation
- Latching & Unlatching Operation
- Study of Motion Detection, Security Lock & Intruder Alert by Soft PLC Logics
- Soft PLC Fundamental Logics- NO, NC, SR, RS, TON, TOFF, CTU, CTD, CTUD, ASSIGN, Real Time Control
- Supported Manuals & Documents
What Home I/O Consist?
174 Controllable DevicesMore than 400 I/O points. Interact with all the lighting, heating, motorized, intrusion security and domestic safety devices in one of the three available Modes: Wired, Console and External.
Home Automation ConsolePractice centralized control of the house by creating specific scenarios in the Console Mode for different situations like Vacations, Security & Monitoring or Energy Management.
Connect External TechnologiesUse Connect I/O to get unlimited possibilities by accessing and controlling Home I/O through external technologies, like PLC, microcontrollers, etc.
Heat TransferA simplified model was created to enable a real time representation of how heat transfers between different bodies. It’s advised to use the faster than real time mode to observe these phenomena since they are typically slow. The existing coloured Minimap allows you to see how temperature changes inside every room.
Analyse And Learn About Energy EfficiencyAlter all the parameters of the house and learn about energy efficiency by observing and analysing the consumption of energy or cost per hour, day, week and month.
What are the requirements?
- Home I/O – 3 Months Licensed Software
What am I going to get from this course?
- To Learn Home Automation Concept
- Program & Control Smart House via Connect I/O
- Learn the application of FBD Programming in Home Automation
To know more about this course , its Curriculum and how to enroll , you can visit their official page on Udemy :