Machine Learning with Python Comprehensive Course 2022 will help you Learn the core concepts of Machine Learning, Apply ML techniques to real-world problems and develop AI/ML based applications
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Uplatz Training
- Price : $79.99 (Special Discount 74% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 160
- Video: 63 Hours
3 downloadable resources
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN From Machine Learning with Python Comprehensive Course 2022 COURSE?
Learn the A-Z of Machine Learning from scratch
Build your career in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Science
Become a top Machine Learning engineer
Core concepts of various Machine Learning methods
Mathematical concepts and algorithms used in Machine Learning techniques
Solve real world problems using Machine Learning
Develop new applications based on Machine Learning
Apply machine learning techniques on real world problem or to develop AI based application
Analyze and implement Regression techniques
Linear Algebra basics
A-Z of Python Programming and its application in Machine Learning
Python programs, Matplotlib, NumPy, basic GUI application
File system, Random module, Pandas
Build Age Calculator app using Python
Machine Learning basics
Types of Machine Learning and their application in real-life scenarios
Supervised Learning – Classification and Regression
KNN algorithm, Decision Tree algorithms
Unsupervised Learning concepts & algorithms
K-means clustering & DBSCAN algorithm and program
Solve and implement solutions of Classification problem
Understand and implement Unsupervised Learning algorithms
DESCRIPTION of Machine Learning with Python Comprehensive Course 2022 COURSE:
The Machine Learning with Python course aims to teach students/course participants some of the core ideas in machine learning, data science, and AI that will help them go from a real-world business problem to a first-cut, working, and deployable AI solution to the problem. Our main goal is to enable participants use the skills they acquire in this course to create real-world AI solutions. We’ll aim to strike a balance between theory and practice, with a focus on the practical and applied elements of ML.
This Python-based Machine Learning training course is designed to help you grasp the fundamentals of machine learning. It will provide you a thorough knowledge of Machine Learning and how it works. As a Data Scientist or Machine Learning engineer, you’ll learn about the relevance of Machine Learning and how to use it in the Python programming language. Machine Learning Algorithms will allow you to automate real-life events. We will explore different practical Machine Learning use cases and practical scenarios at the end of this Machine Learning online course and will build some of them.
In this Machine Learning course, you’ll master the fundamentals of machine learning using Python, a popular programming language. Learn about data exploration and machine learning techniques such as supervised and unsupervised learning, regression, and classifications, among others. Experiment with Python and built-in tools like Pandas, Matplotlib, and Scikit-Learn to explore and visualize data. Regression, classification, clustering, and sci-kit learn are all sought-after machine learning abilities to add to your skills and CV. To demonstrate your competence, add fresh projects to your portfolio and obtain a certificate in machine learning.
Machine Learning Certification training in Python will teach you about regression, clustering, decision trees, random forests, Nave Bayes, and Q-Learning, among other machine learning methods. This Machine Learning course will also teach you about statistics, time series, and the many types of machine learning algorithms, such as supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement algorithms. You’ll be solving real-life case studies in media, healthcare, social media, aviation, and human resources throughout the Python Machine Learning Training.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Machine Learning Engineers & Artificial Intelligence Engineers
- Data Scientists & Data Engineers
- Newbies and Beginners aspiring for a career in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Machine Learning SMEs & Specialists
- Anyone (with or without data background) who wants to become a top ML engineer and/or Data Scientist
- Data Analysts and Data Consultants
- Data Visualization and Business Intelligence Developers/Analysts
- CEOs, CTOs, CMOs of any size organizations
- Software Programmers and Application Developers
- Senior Machine Learning and Simulation Engineers
- Machine Learning Researchers – NLP, Python, Deep Learning
- Deep Learning and Machine Learning enthusiasts
- Machine Learning Specialists
- Machine Learning Research Engineers – Healthcare, Retail, any sector
- Python Developers, Machine Learning, IOT, AirFlow, MLflow, Kubef
- Computer Vision / Deep Learning Engineers – Python