Managing Talent is the second course of the Leading People and Teams Specialization which consists of 4 Courses + 1 Capstone Project you must complete them all to get a Specialization Certificate.
Managing Talent Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Coursera
- Course Created by : University of Michigan
- Course Instructors :
- Dr. Scott DeRue, Associate Dean and Professor of Management
- Dr.Maxim Sytch ,Associate Professor of Management and Organizations Michael R. and Mary Kay Hallman Fellow.
- Cheri Alexander ,Chief Innovation Officer and Executive Director Corporate Learning
- Language: English
- Pricing : Free Access to Course Materials , BUT Access to Graded Materials ,Receive a Final Grade and Earn a Shareable Certificate cost $95
About Managing Talent course:
In this course, you will learn best practices for selecting, recruiting, onboarding and managing talent. You will also learn about the key approaches to measuring performance and evaluating your employees. In addition, you will learn how to develop and coach your talent so that they can realize their full potential at work. Altogether, you will gain a thorough understanding of the complete cycle of managing talent and creating a robust talent pipeline for your team and organization.
Managing Talent is one of the top 3 issues on the minds of CEOs from around the world. In fact, CEOs cite managing and developing their leadership talent as the issue that is most important to the future success of their business but that their organizations are least capable of addressing effectively. This course will provide you with the insights, frameworks and tools to effectively manage and develop talent in your teams and organizations.
To know more about this course , its Curriculum and how to enroll , you can visit their official page on Coursera.org :