Power Electronics Capstone Design Project is the last course of Power Electronics Specialization , which consists of 5 Courses + 1 Capstone Project you must take them all to get a Specialization Certificate.
Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Coursera
- Course Created by : University of Colorado Boulder
- Course Instructor :Dr. Khurram Afridi, Dr. Robert Erickson , Dr. Dragan Maksimovic
- Language: English
- Pricing : Free Access to Course Materials , BUT Access to Graded Materials ,Receive a Final Grade and Earn a Shareable Certificate cost $49.
About this course:
Learners will design a DC-DC converter that powers USB-C devices (20 V at 5 A) from a dc input voltage source such as a lithium-ion battery pack or a desktop computer power bus.
Aspects of the project will include:
- Design of converter power stage, gate drivers, and magnetics. Requires mastery of courses 1, 2, and 5.
- Simulation to verify correct steady-state operation. Requires mastery of courses 1 and 2.
- Design of converter control system. Requires mastery of courses 3 and 4.
- Simulation to verify correct control system operation. Requires mastery of course 4
- Preparation of a report documenting the design and its performance
The report will be peer graded.
To know more about this course , its Curriculum and how to enroll , you can visit their official page on Coursera.org :