In this advanced udemyCourse : Variable Frequency DrivePowerFlex 525 VFD Programming Setup , you will learn Electrical Hardware Engineering & Variable Frequency Drive Programming | PLC, HMI, Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Vladimir Romanov
- Price : $199.99 (Special Discount 90% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 16
- Video: 2 Hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN From Variable Frequency Drive PowerFlex 525 VFD Programming Setup COURSE?
- Understand how to work with Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Learn how to work with PowerFlex 525 family Drives
- Learn how to Program EtherNet/IP Ladder Logic PLC code in order to interface PowerFlex 525 drives
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Hardware Knowledge
- Basic Exposure to Automation Systems
DESCRIPTION of Variable Frequency Drive PowerFlex 525 VFD Programming Setup COURSE:
This class will teach you everything you need to know about PowerFlex 525 Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
This class takes a hands on approach; within the first few lectures, we will start working with actual hardware and begin exploring the PowerFlex 525. Throughout the course, you can expect me to provide you will start to finish information in order to wire the drive, setup the parameters & control it through a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
The class is broken down into sequential modules & assumes no prior knowledge from the student. We take one step at a time & build the knowledge in every lecture. We make sure to discuss common pitfalls and best practices when it comes to working with this family of frequency drives.
What are the requirements for the class?
- You don’t need any hardware or software to follow the lectures. However, in order to get the most out of the lectures, it’s recommended to take notes, go through the manual (included in the class) & to implement the steps on your own time.
- Basic computer literacy is assumed.
What can I expect from this class?
- You will learn about the hardware & how to install it within a manufacturing environment.
- You will learn about the different parameters which need to be configured in order to properly setup & utilize the PowerFlex 525 VFD.
- You will learn basic control methods which don’t require any additional hardware.
- You will learn advanced control methods which utilize the EtherNet/IP protocol as well as an 1769-L24ER-QB1B PLC Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- You will become confident in working with these Variable Frequency Drives.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Electrical Engineers looking for a crash course on VFDs.
- Electrical Technicians / Electricians looking to expand their knowledge into controls.
- Software Engineers who are seeking to learn about controlling hardware.
- Manufacturing Operators looking to progress in their career.
- Anyone interested in how manufacturing processes are executed.