In this PID Controllers – Intro to Control Design Course, you will learn to write your own control software as well as learn basic control theory.
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Daniel Stang, MSc ,Robotics Software Engineer
- Price : $29.99 (Special Discount 66% when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 15
- Video: 2 Hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
What Will you Learn in PID Controllers – Intro to Control Design Course ?
- intermediate PC skills
Description of PID Controllers – Intro to Control Design Course :
In this course you’ll learn how to implement a PID controller in software. You will understand when the Proportional, Integral, and Derivative components of the controller should and shouldn’t be used.
The physics of an elevator are simulated to allow you the opportunity to write control software and see how it performs. The simulator will also give you hands on experience with debugging and tuning a controller, two very important aspects for a real system.
Course content :
- Free Installation Guide Resource
- Design Your First Controller
- Proportional Control
- Derivative Control
- Integral Control
Who is the target audience?
- Someone interested in topics such as automation, robotics, control systems, or PID controls with no formal experience.