Learn programming and PLC Interfacing of Allen Bradley & Delta AC Drives – VFD and Servo by LIVE Examples
Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructor : Mr Rajvir Singh – NFI- INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TRAINING ACADEMY
- Price : $50 ( Exclusive 22% Discount , using Udemy Coupon Code: Website2016 )
- Lectures : 110
- Video: 22 hours
- Skill Level: Expert Level
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
Advanced AC Drive Course Description
This course will teach you step by step How to Install & program AC Drives i.e. VFD- Variable Frequency Drives and Servo Drives in any control system. AC Drives are used to control the Speed, Operation, Torque & direction of Motor.
This course includes High Quality AC Drive Video Tutorial on various Programming parameter which makes the motor control Operation Intelligent.
We have made explanation by Real Time LIVE Camera & Designing Software to understand the concept clearly.
- High Quality AC Drive Video Tutorials
- Includes Presentations
- VFD and Servo Circuit Diagrams
- PLC-VFD and PLC- Servo Interfacing Examples
VFD which are covered in this course are:
- Delta M Series
- Allen Bradley- Powerflex 4M
Servo which is covered in this course is Delta B Series
Circuit diagrams & Manuals are added in the supplement material. For any help, pop me a question!
Enrolled candidates gets FREE Software’s & circuits which are used in the training programs. This helps them to practice for themselves after the course ends.
What are you going to learn from this course?
- To program the VFD and Servo with customize parameter suitable to the application
- To design turn key circuit for VFD’s and Servo Drives
- To interface VFD’s and Servo with PLC for intelligent operation
To know more about this course , its Curriculum and how to enroll , you can visit their official page on Udemy :