In this advanced udemy Course : Centrifugal pumps : Principles , Operation and Design , you will learn a complete understanding of construction details and functioning of centrifugal pumps for successful plant operation.
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : WR Training
- Price : $199.99 (Special Discount 86% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 86
- Video: 6 Hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes: Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN From Centrifugal pumps : Principles , Operation and Design COURSE?
- Understand centrifugal pumps working principles for successful operation of your plant and piping systems
- Understand centrifugal pumps construction details (impeller, volute, shaft, bearings, packing, mechanical seals, etc)
- Lear how to read and interpret your pump curves
- Learn how to determine and interpret your piping system curve
- Optimize the operation efficiency of your pumping systems
- Analyze the problems in operation related to packing, mechanical seals, bearings and flow control
- Apply the best practices and guidelines for maintenance, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Some engineering or field knowledge is preferable but not mandatory. All the concepts are explained in depth using an easy to understand language to allow students to build their knowledge from the ground up
DESCRIPTION of Centrifugal pumps : Principles , Operation and Design COURSE:
Centrifugal pumps of various designs and applications are encountered nowadays throughout refining, petrochemical and process industries as well as in power generation and environmental engineering.
This course is designed to provide you with a complete understanding of construction details and functioning of centrifugal pumps. This understanding is a prerequisite for successful operation of plant and piping system.
The course includes extensive graphics, 3D animations and cut sections to give you a virtual practical exposure on centrifugal pumps.
The objective of this course is threefold :
- Break down for you all the centrifugal pump operating principles into easily digestible concepts like cavitation, performance curves, head, etc
- Illustrate through 3D animations and cut-sections the main pump mechanical components like impellers, shafts, bearings, packing, mechanical seals, etc
- Provide guidelines and best practices for operation, maintenance and troubleshooting
So with no further ado, check out the free preview videos and the curriculum and we look forward to see you in the first section.
Also remember, as enrolled student you will have unlimited access to this material and one-on-one instructor support. So feel free to interact with us by email or simply ask us for help in the Q&A section. It will be our pleasure to help you and provide assistance.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Chemical, Process and Mechanical Engineers
- Product Engineers and Technologists
- Operation, technical service and maintenance professionals
- Engineers, Consultants and Sales professionals
- Technical professionals responsible for piping system inspection
- Technical professionals responsible for interdisciplinary energy projects