Centrifugal compressors : Principles, Operation and design Udemy Course is A complete understanding of construction details and functioning of centrifugal compressors for successful operations
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : WR Training
- Price : $199.99 (Special Discount 86% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 117
- Video: 7 Hours
- 15 downloadable resources
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes: Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN From Centrifugal compressors : Principles, Operation and design COURSE?
- Understand centrifugal compressors working principles for successful operations of your plant and piping system
- Understand centrifugal compressors construction details (impeller, volute, shaft, inlet guide vane, bearings, mechanical seals, etc)
- Lear how to read and interpret your compressor curves
- Optimize the operation efficiency of your compressors
- Analyze the problems in operation related to bearings, mechanical seals and flow control
- Apply the best practices and guidelines for maintenance, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Some engineering or field knowledge is preferable but not mandatory. All the concepts are explained in depth using an easy to understand language to allow students to build their knowledge from the ground up
DESCRIPTION of Centrifugal compressors : Principles, Operation and design COURSE:
Centrifugal compressors of various designs and applications are encountered nowadays throughout refining, petrochemical and process industries as well as in power generation and environmental engineering.
This course is designed to provide you with a complete understanding of construction details and functioning of centrifugal compressors. This understanding is a prerequisite for successful operations of your plant and piping system.
The course includes extensive graphics, cut sections and 3D animations to give you a virtual practical exposure on centrifugal compressors.
The objective of this course is threefold :
- Break down for you all the centrifugal compressors operating principles into easily digestible concepts like compressor head, performance curve, system resistance, surge, stonewall, etc
- Illustrate through 3D animations and cut-sections the main compressor mechanical components like impellers, shafts, bearings, seals, etc
- Provide guidelines and best practices for operation, maintenance and troubleshooting
This course also covers other types of compressors like axial compressors, rotary screw compressors, reciprocating compressors just to name a few.
The objective is to observe the similarities in both performance and mechanical aspects of various types of compressors.
So after enrolling in this course, you will not only learn valuable information on centrifugal compressors but also a great deal on other types of compressors !!!
So with no further ado, check out the free preview videos and the curriculum of the course and we look forward to seeing you in the first section.
Also remember, as an enrolled student you will have unlimited access to this material and one-on-one instructor support. So feel free to interact with us by email or simply ask us for help in the Q&A section. It will be our pleasure to help you and provide assistance.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Mechanical, Process and Chemical Engineers
- Product Engineers and Technologists
- Operation, technical service and maintenance professionals
- Engineers, Consultants and Sales professionals
- Technical professionals responsible for piping system inspection
- Technical professionals responsible for interdisciplinary energy projects
YOU CAN ACCESS Centrifugal compressors : Principles, Operation and design From HERE .