In this udemy Course : Control Systems: From Mathematical Modelling to PID Control, you will learn all the mathematics that will help you to design, model and control related engineering system. you will be able to make machines do as you want!
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Eliott Wertheimer
- Price : $39.99 (Special Discount 73% when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 15
- Video: 3 Hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
What Will you Learn in Control Systems: From Mathematical Modelling to PID Control Course?
- Understand how systems and signals interact in engineering systems.
- Model mechanical engineering systems mathematically.
- Model electrical and electro-mechanical engineering systems mathematically.
- Apply Laplace Transforms to engineering systems and easily solve differential equations.
- Fully understand and manipulate transfer functions.
- Fully understand stability in engineering systems.
- Manipulate and use block diagrams for engineering systems and control design.
- Understand and fully grasp control theory including open loop and closed loop control.
- Design Proportional (P), Proportional Integral (PI), Proportional Derivative (PD), Proportional Derivative Feedback (PDFB) and Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) controllers.
- Use the Empirical Ziegler Nichols Method to design effective P, PI and PID controllers.
- Basic understanding of physics (force, velocity, acceleration, pressure, etc).
- High School mathematics level up to differentiation, integration (complex numbers are useful but not mandatory)
Description of Control Systems: From Mathematical Modelling to PID Control Course:
Today, control systems are everywhere: in cars, military aircrafts, interplanetary rockets, computers, fridges, washing machines, etc. As technology advances, control engineering allows us to design systems which make the most complicated machines do exactly what we want them to do with outstanding accuracy and reliabilty.
This course gives you the opportunity to understand, use and design the following:
– Mathematical Modelling of Engineering Systems.
– Laplace Transforms and Linear Differential Equations.
– Systems’ Transfer Functions, Stability and Block Diagrams.
– Open Loop Control, Closed Loop Control and Steady State Performance.
– Proportional (P), Proportional Integral (PI), Proportional Derivative (PD), Proportional Derivative Feedback (PDFB) Controllers.
– Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) Controller Design and Empirical Ziegler-Nichols Method.
The Instructor will thoroughly detail and walk you through each of these concepts and techniques and explain down to their fundamental principles, all concepts and subject-specific vocabulary. This course is the ideal beginner, intermediate or advanced learning platform for control systems, the mathematics and the engineering behind them. Whatever your background, whether you are a student, an engineer, a sci-fi addict, an amateur roboticist, a drone builder, a computer scientist or a business or sports person, you will understand the brains behind our most advanced technologies!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in fully understanding robotics and control in engineering systems.
- Anyone interested in learning how to control machines accurately and effectively.