Electrical Engineering Simulations with Etap Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Coursovie Training Inc. , Ahrian Hedayati
- Price : $20
- Lectures : 28
- Video: 3.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
Electrical Engineering Simulations with Etap Course Description :
ETAP is the most powerful software in the area of Electrical Power systems. Using this software you can design and analyse your power system from the source of power all the way to the loads connected to it.
ETAP offers a suite of fully integrated electrical engineering software solutions including arc flash, load flow, short circuit, transient stability, relay coordination, cable ampacity, optimal power flow, and more.
Having the ability to work with this software will play a key-role for fresh out of school Electrical engineers, as well as those who need to expand their knowledge of power calculations in being awarded internships into top electrical power based companies.
This course is structured into 9 chapters with multiple practical examples after the theory is elaborated. We have created a great course that enables the researchers, engineers, and students to learn ETAP in less than a Week !
What is the target audience?
- Electrical Engineers
- Electrical Major Students
- Researchers and Teacher Assistants
- Junior Electrical Engineers
What are you going to learn from this course?
- Build power systems and simulate the power, current and voltage flow
- Single Line diagram creation and analysis
- Run and Analyze AC power circuits
- Run load flow analysis on one line diagram
- Run Short Circuit analysis and Arc-Flash