The Electronics Workbench : a Setup Guide, Setting up your own electronics lab at home can be a daunting. This course will help you through the maze of options.
Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Peter Dalmaris
- Price : $20
- Lectures : 52
- Video: 5.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
The Electronics Workbench: a Setup Guide Course Description :
This course is designed to help you setup your own electronics lab.
If you are starting your adventures in electronics, and you are not looking to setup a professional electronics lab, then this course is perfect for you.
A lab is a place at your home that you have specifically organised in a way that promotes your enjoyment of working with electronics.
It is where your tools, components and instruments are.
It is where you do your circuit experiments and the bulk of your learning.
There are significant differences between professional and hobbyist electronics labs. That’s because the amateur electronics lab is far more restricted in every respect to the lab of a professional.
If you are a hobbyist, using a spare room or your bedroom as your electronics lab, then this course will help you make the most of it.
You will not become an expert, but you will know enough to know when you need one.
What are you going to learn from this course?
- Learn the basics components of a well-equiped electronics lab for the non-professional
- Learn about power tools, like the electric drill, the hot glue gun and rotary tools.
- Learn about soldering and soldering (as well as de-soldering) tools.
- Learn about simulation, computer-aided design and electronic circuit calculators
- Understand the use of sophisticated test instruments like the oscilloscope, and the function generator.
To know more about this course , its Curriculum and how to enroll , you can visit their official page on Udemy :