In this udemy Course : Factory Automation Using PLC Logics , You will Learn more about Interactive 3D platform to build and simulate Industrial Automation system.
Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Rajvir Singh
- Price : $19.99 (Special Discount 76% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 55
- Video: 7 Hours
- 7 Articles
- 1 downloadable resources
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
Factory Automation Using PLC Logics Course Description :
This course has been created for the users who wants quick learning on real time industrial application like Sorting, Packaging, , We have used high end software like FACTORY I/O and CONNECT I/O to explain PLC Logics.
Factory I/O is the world’s first flexible 3D simulation software that takes the simulation of industrial systems to a new level. With state-of-the-art graphics, physics and dynamic sound, Factory I/O immerses users in a realistic 3D industrial environment . With this real time sandbox, users can edit pre-built industrial systems or build new ones. All systems are completely interactive and can be controlled by a wide range of technologies
Note: Student license has unlimited access to all drivers and the SDK, a .NET Framework 2.0 assembly, which enables inter-process communication (IPC) between FACTORY I/O and the user’s own applications. With the Open (SDK), you can develop your own drivers and use CONNECT I/O.
EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING TOOL FOR
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Mechanics
- Industrial Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
This fully interactive simulation includes cutting edge physics, high quality graphics and sound,providing a realistic environment. FACTORY I/O uses an innovative technology that allows an easy and quick creation of 3D industrial systems through a drag and drop approach.
What are the requirements?
- Basics of Mechanics
What am I going to get from this course?
- To learn how to build Industrial Automation System as per the application
- Learn mechanics of installing sensors and actuators in machine
- Simulating your industrial system with PLC Logics
- Testing and analyzing feasibility of the project.