In this course : An Introduction to the HART Protocol, You will Learn the fundamentals of the HART protocol using both a theoretical and practical approach
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Emile Ackbarali
- Price : $34.99 (Special Discount 60% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 21
- Video: 2 Hours
- 3 downloadable resources
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes: Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN From An Introduction to the HART Protocol COURSE?
- Where HART is used in the process automation industry
- Basic technical overview
- How to create a physical point-to-point HART network
- HART Commands and Data Frames
- Software simulation of master/slave communication
- Use of the popular PACTware software for HART communication
- Advanced technical details / real world application examples
- Working knowledge of the process control devices in a typical Process Automation or SCADA system
- knowledge of the standard 4-20 mA loop connection
- Basic understanding of an Analog Input
DESCRIPTION of An Introduction to the HART Protocol COURSE:
HART stands for “highway addressable remote transducer”, and is a protocol that is still heavily used in the process automation industry. HART is essential for the remote configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of plant instrumentation and it’s use yields many cost saving benefits.
This course has been designed with practicality in mind. At the end of this course, you will be able to use the HART protocol in a very hands-on way to configure, maintain and troubleshoot plant instrumentation. Essentially, you will have a new practical skill in the field of process automation and plant maintenance.
Specifically, in this course, you will learn:
- Where HART is used in the process automation industry.
- Basic technical overview.
- How to create a physical point-to-point HART network.
- HART commands and data frames.
- Software simulation of master/slave communication.
- Use of the popular PACTware software for HART communication.
- Advanced technical details / real world application examples.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Electrical Engineers
- Electrical Technicians
- Electrical Tech or Engineering Students
- Process Control Technicians and Engineers
- Process Automation Engineers
- Programmers working in the Process Automation field