“Process Visualization with HMI/SCADA (PLC III)” course will help you learn HMI/SCADA hands-on by developing your own live interfaces for a running system.
Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructor : Paul Lynn
- Price : $50
- Lectures : 150
- Video: 17 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
Process Visualization with HMI/SCADA (PLC III) Course Description
As a PLC programmer, there are two sides of the coin that you MUST know to get the job done, and those are the PLC and the HMI. In the first two PLC courses, “PLC Programming from Scratch (PLC I)” and “Practical PLC Programming (PLC II)”, you’ve learned the ins and outs of PLC and have already created some pretty complex programs to run machines.
But if people aren’t able to interact with those machines, they aren’t going to be of much use! In this course, you’re going to learn more about HMI and SCADA by creating graphical interfaces operators that will be used to monitor automation processes, setting operating parameters, and acquiring data from a running system.
There are multiple SCADA Software solutions on the market today to accomplish these tasks, and as such, you’re going to be covering several of them. Wonderware (Schneider Electric / Indusoft) is perhaps the top solution in the world of process visualization. As such, you willll be working extensively with that technology, but you won’t be limited to a single package.
you will also be working with EasyBuilder 5000 and AdvancedHMI, and hands-off with FactoryTalk View Studio and C-More so by the end of this course, you’re going to actually know and have working experience with most of what people are using in the world of automation today.
What are you going to learn from this course?
- By the end of this course, you will be able to create HMI/SCADA interfaces using various technologies allowing operators to interact with a live, running system.
- Using the provided PLC program as the basis for our interfaces, you’ll be creating fully-functional graphical interfaces to monitor the process, visualize alarms, provide control and even log periodic and on-demand data storing it into a SQL database.
Process Visualization with HMI / SCADA (PLC III)