This “Practical PLC Programming” course will give an intermediate-level student the experience necessary to originate complex, logical solutions.
Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructor : Paul Lynn
- Price : $50
- Lectures : 63
- Video: 8 hours
- Skill Level: Intermediate Level
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
Practical PLC Programming (PLC II) Course Description
This is a course that will acclimate you to the real world. This isn’t the classroom anymore; this is You vs the PLC.
In this course, you will hit the ground RUNNING. this course is designed to build upon the theoretical training students received in “PLC Programming from Scratch” by taking that knowledge plus few extra pieces and constructing original ladder logic applications to solve real industrial problems.
Using the Rockwell software RSLogix 500, RSLinx and RSLogix 500 Emulate, you will be given various descriptions / specifications for programs and then expected to write each one from scratch. After, you will walk through the instructor’s own approach to each problem step-by-step. Lastly, you will run each project on the emulator and debug as required before moving on to the next section.
This course is 100% practical! It is expected and assumed that you got the theoretical in my previous PLC course, and as such, this course contains NO REFRESHERS. This is all new material! There ARE a few new instructions used in this course, and those will be properly introduced, but you should already know how to use blocks like XIC, XIO, OTE, ONS, SCP, JSR and etc.. Again – this is an INTERMEDIATE course. It has a PREREQUISITE course before it. Don’t try to walk before you crawl and then get all sour and mad about it when you fall down.
What are you going to learn from this course?
- By the end of this course, you will be both able and practiced at originating complex ladder logic applications.
- The primary and overall objective of this course is to give an INTERMEDIATE PLC programming student, rigorous, practical experience in creating unguided, original ladder logic.
- Students will build on the knowledge and understanding of PLC programming they got from “PLC Programming from Scratch” by using those instructions and environments and techniques to create real-world solutions to problems defined throughout this course.
- Upon completion of this course, students will have the requisite skill set to translate a description of a process into a functioning logical solution.
To know more about this course , its Curriculum and how to enroll , you can visit their official page on Udemy :