In This Udemy Course : How to Install and Configure OPC Client/Server Software, You will Learn how to install and configure OPC Client/Server software applications!
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Emile Ackbarali
- Price : $34.99 (Special Discount 43% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 46
- Video: 2 Hours
- 1 downloadable resources
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes: Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN From How to Install and Configure OPC Client/Server Software COURSE?
- Have an appreciation of the reason OPC was developed
- Understand how OPC is able to achieve cross-platform software integration
- Become aware of the various OPC specifications
- Be able to choose the appropriate OPC software application based on technical needs
- Understand the structure of OPC DA and HDA
- Download and configure an OPC server application and connect with it using an OPC client application
- Simulate an OPC conversation using a Modbus slave simulator
- Configure an OPC server application to communicate with a physical programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Connect an HMI OPC Client to the OPC Server and link graphics
- Basic working knowledge of the Modbus RTU protocol.
- Familiarity with the installation of software applications on the Windows OS platform.
DESCRIPTION of How to Install and Configure OPC Client/Server Software COURSE:
The key to getting ahead in the process automation field is to acquire higher value added skills. You have to gain knowledge on subjects like programmable logic controllers, intelligent devices, data communications, and enterprise plant software solutions.
One of the key skills that will make you very valuable is knowing how to connect plant devices to enterprise software such as human machine interfaces and historians.
And to do that you will need to have a practical working knowledge of the technology called OPC and that is what this course will give you.
By the end of this course, you will be able to install and configure OPC software to connect data from plant devices to enterprise software. You will be able to add significant value to your organization or your clients making you a very valuable team member.
And the more valuable you are, the more income you can command.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Electrical Engineers
- Electrical Technicians
- Electrical Tech or Engineering Students
- Process Control Technicians and Engineers
- Process Automation Engineers