Introduction to Valves (Mechanical Engineering, Oil and Gas) Course will help you Learn about valve components, designs and applications! Ideal for HVAC and the oil and gas industry!
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : saVRee 3D
- Price : $29.99 (Special Discount 65% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 103
- Video: 4.5 Hours
- Articles : 3
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN From Introduction to Valves (Mechanical Engineering, Oil and Gas) COURSE?
Identify and name valve components.
Identify common valve types.
Identify common valve actuators.
Know the characteristics and applications for different valve types.
Chose a suitable valve for any application.
And much much more!
DESCRIPTION of Introduction to Valves (Mechanical Engineering, Oil and Gas) COURSE:
Valves are used in every engineering industry on the planet. When you wash your hands, you open a valve. When you shower, you open a valve. Valves are required any time you want to start, stop, or control flow within a system. But have you ever wondered?
- Why do we need so many different valve types?
- What kind of valve is correct for x,y,z application?
- What are the pros and cons of each valve type?
- Why do valves have such weird names e.g. butterfly valve?
This engineering course will help you answer all these questions and many more!
The course is designed to take you from zero to hero concerning valve knowledge. Even if you already have some background knowledge, this course will serve as an efficient refresher. Whatever your level of understanding, or engineering background (oil & gas, mechanical engineering, HVAC, chemical engineering, power engineering etc.), we can guarantee you will have never taken an engineering course like this one (unless you have taken one of our other courses…).
Why this course?
Because saVRee and saVRee lite have trained over 5,000 students on Udemy with an average paid course rating of 4.7/5.0!
Interactive 3D models are used extensively to show you exactly how valves and their components work. We strongly recommend you checkout the free preview videos before signing-up because we know you won’t be disappointed.
The course is packed with 2D images, 2D animations and 3D animations.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- This course would benefit anyone working in the engineering world…because valves are everywhere!
- Particular benefit is for anyone in the oil & gas, HVAC, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or power engineering industries.