Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Explained will help you to Learn how things work! Boilers, engines, valves, transformers, pumps, learn it all in this constantly growing course!
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : saVRee 3D
- Price : $29.99 (Special Discount 65% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 76
- Video: 10.5 Hours
- Articles : 27
- Downloadable Resources : 24
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN From Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Explained COURSE?
Apply best practices and knowledge to think through a problem rather than try to memorise the solution.
Be able to identify many electrical and mechanical machines.
Apply engineering concepts across multiple engineering disciplines.
DESCRIPTION of Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Explained COURSE:
Want to know how things work? How electricity is generated and transmitted to your home? How engines are cooled? Or how hydroelectric power stations work? Well, this is the right course for you! This course contains over 10 hours of engineering related video tutorials. You will learn:
- How Two and Four Stroke Engines Work
- How Boilers Work
- How Electrical Transformers Work
- How Valves Work (Ball, Gate, Globe etc.)
- How Primary Clarifiers Work
- How Power Generation Machinery Works (Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy)
- How HVAC machinery works.
- How Oil and Gas machinery works.
- And a lot more!
If you are working in the following industries, you will get a big benefit from this course:
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Power Generation
Why this course?
Because saVRee and saVRee lite have trained over 20,000 students on Udemy with an average paid course rating of 4.5/5.0.
Interactive 3D models are used extensively to show you machinery components and how they can be put together to form machines that complete useful work. 3D models are also used to show you how various power stations work.
The course is packed with 2D images, 2D animations, Downloadable Infographics, Downloadable Quiz Booklets and 3D animations.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Anyone who is curious about how things work.
- Anyone who loves to learn.
- Anyone who enjoys the gift of knowledge.
- Anyone involved with any engineering related discipline (oil and gas, HVAC, automotive, marine, power, industrial etc.).
YOU CAN ACCESS Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Explained FROM HERE.