PLC & AC Drive with Automatic & Manual Industrial Control Udemy Course will take newbies to a higher level to deal with complex PLC projects, Motor Drives ( VFD ) & Manual Control
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Youcan Academy
- Price : $94.99 (Special Discount 85% off the original price when using Buying this Course from Here)
- Lectures : 127
- Video: 20 Hours
- 8 articles
- 24 downloadable resources
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN From PLC & AC Drive with Automatic & Manual Industrial Control Course COURSE?
- Learn everything about Basic Electrical Components ex: Relays,Contactors, etc
- Study Different Cases for Power Flow and Power Conversion
- Have a great idea on different kinds of Motors and Generators
- Control any parameter for Induction Motors with Variable Speed Drive (VSD)
- Design simple and complex Manually Controlled Circuits using EKTS software
- Learn everything about PLCs internally and externally
- Be familiar with different PLC languages ex: LADDER, FBD and STL using Step7 software
- Be able to deal with Hardware Configurations and Wiring Diagrams
- Be able to write codes for simple and complex Automation Systems
- Be able to deal with any Industrial Automation System
- No prior experience is needed
- Be ready to try the applications illustrated by yourself to achieve the maximum benefit from this course
DESCRIPTION of PLC & AC Drive with Automatic & Manual Industrial Control Course COURSE:
This course is the first one on udemy platform and on most of educational platforms which collect all of these huge and practical information about Manual and Automatic Control.
Since your legs (or your mouse by the way) lead you to this course, so you might have heard these fascinating names:
1 ) PLC in Automation Control >> learning different languages for programming your PLC like LADDER, FBD and STL. Also how to deal with SIEMENS devices like Simatic S7 1200 and S7 300 and an overview on their wiring process. And working on illustrative programs like LogixPro, SimaticManafer Step7and YASKAWA for ac drives.
2) Basics of Electricity >> a great explanation for Power Factor and how to handle its variation, ATS (Automatic Transfer Switches) and how to include it in your circuits, solving problems in 3 phase system using Phase Sequence devices.
3) Industrial Machines >> dealing with different kinds of machines like Induction Motors, Synchronous Machines, DC Motors and how to measure their speed with Encoders and Tachometers.
4) Sensors >> how to deal with different sensors Digital and Analog and to write equations in your code to get the physical values in the outside environment from your sensors.
5) Manual Control >> learn to design different kinds of controlling circuits related to the field using EKTS software.
6) Motor Drives >> A drive is the electronic device that harnesses and controls the electrical energy sent to the motor. The drive feeds electricity into the motor in varying amounts and at varying frequencies, thereby indirectly controlling the motor’s speed and torque.
** At this course :
- These tracks would be like a piece of cake to you.
- We’ll take you from the Scratch to a HIGHER level of Designing and Analysis.
- You’ll learn with funny exciting method in order to understand without being bored.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Electrical Engineering Students
- Newbies to PLC Programming
- Newbies to Manual Controlling Circuits
- Anyone who wants to be familiar with Industrial Automation and Control