3D Modeling Piped Systems in AutoCAD, From absolute ZERO all the way to creating sophisticated, 3D models and professional drawing packages in AutoCAD
3D Modeling Piped Systems in AutoCAD Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructor : Paul Lynn
- Price : $50
- Lectures : 78
- Video: 11 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
3D Modeling Piped Systems in AutoCAD Course Description :
Many people think you need an Engineering degree to design piped systems such as chemical plants and filtration systems, but that’s not the case. People are often intimidated by AutoCAD and think it takes years of experience to operate effectively, but this too is a misconception.
You are going to walk into this course perhaps never having even SEEN AutoCAD before, and by the end, you’ll be CONFIDENTLY designing complex, piped systems from scratch. What’s more, you’ll be creating virtual, 3D solid models of these systems and then generating all of the drawings necessary to fabricate and assemble your system!
Once you learn the material in this course, there really is no limit to what you’ll be able to design, model and draw.
What are you going to learn from this course?
- Model and draw an entire piped system in AutoCAD from scratch
- Model all types of fittings and components in a piped system
- Create general assembly drawings
- Create fabrication drawings
- Create piping drawings