The biggest online learning platform Udemy is offering many free courses – including many Free Electrical Engineering Courses- on their platform for a very limited time to all the learners around the world, So , here we will present a comprehensive list of some of the Best Free Electrical Engineering Courses we specially picked for you :
Best Free Electrical Engineering Courses (June 2020) :
The first course of this list of the Best Free Electrical Engineering Courses would be about the physics of the electricity and Magnetism .
Applied Mathematics for Beginners , learn the Ability to distinguish different numbers types and understand power, logarithm, sine and cosine , Understanding the difference between functions and equations and knowing how to plot basic functions and solve for equations.
Learn From Top MATLAB Experts In The Field – MATLAB Basics, Data Visualization, Conditions, Loops , Working Knowledge of MATLAB, Customize MATLAB to Your Preferences, Perform Various Arithmetic Operations with MATLAB, Understanding of Vectors, Understanding of Matrices, Basic Data Visualization, Basic Conditional Statements – If/Else, Basic Loops and Basic Functions
A beginner’s overview to get you started. This course will introduce you to the capabilities of MATLAB and Simulink. Run MATLAB on your own PC and Have an understanding of what MATLAB is capable of.
MATLAB from beginner to advance level with Advanced Data Types and Applications from Data Science and Data preprocessing will let you learn :
- Develop beginer to advance level skills of Programming with MATLAB. This is the only course which enables you to learn intermediate and advance programming data structures such as structures, tables, times tables, cells and map container.
- Gain Hands-On experience with MATLAB for visualizing, analyzing and formulating intermediate and some advanced level problems using MATLAB programming skills
- Experience some real world applications of MATLAB in solving Data Science problems.
Learn From Top MATLAB Experts In The Field :
- You will have in-depth working knowledge of MATLAB, how MATLAB prefers to work, why to use some functions instead of others
- You will learn how to write High Quality, Documented and Speed Optimized MATLAB Code
- You will learn how to solve multi-initial conditions problems and visualize the results
- Customize MATLAB to Your Preferences
- Perform Various Arithmetic Operations with MATLAB
- Deep Understanding of Vectors
- Deep Understanding of Matrices
- How MATLAB Actually Prefers to Work
- Data Visualization – Visualize Your Experiments to Better Express Yourself
- Conditional Statements – If/elseif/else/switch
- Relational & Logical Operators
- How Loops Work – For and While Loops
- How to Use Nested Loops
- How to Create MATLAB Functions
- Inputs and Outputs of Functions
- Safeguarding Your Functions Against Incorrect Inputs
Learn how a electric stabilizer works & design one for yourself
A Free Electrical Engineering Introductory Course in Digital Electronics, specifically regarding the simulation of a basic calculator. learn about Circuitry, Electronics, Computer science, Logic and Boolean Logic.
Learn Basics of Electronics, MicroPython, and BBC Microbit in detail in a single course ,Basics of Electronics, BBC Microbit, and MicroPython , Get started with MicroPython Programming , Understand Basic Electronic Components and Buses and Understand the basics of BBC Microbit hardware and pin structure
Learn more about Arduino, C Programming, PIC Microcontroller, PCB Design, Wed Design for IOT, PID Controller Everything Included
Learn how to use Arduino, we’ll teach you how to code and prototype with electronics.
Learn how to use an Arduino safely
Program your Arduino using code that you’ve written in the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
Learn programming concepts using C and C++ along with Arduino specific programming
Understand best practice concepts for programming and prototyping
Use a wide variety of hardware and components and prototype your projects using a breadboard
Build your own innovative project with Arduino
Learn to program the Arduino UNO and communicate with a variety of peripherals.
One of the very popular Free Electrical Engineering Courses among the Professional Engineers and the Arduino Hobbyists alike, Learn Electronics Basics, Arduino Platform and Ecosystem, Arduino C Programming, LED Chaser Programming
Understand why companies across the globe are investing big in IoT
Know how to identify five essential elements of a smart, connected product
Enter the exciting world of Arduino microcontroller platform, sensors, actuators, and interfacing.