For All the people who are interested in the Internet Of Things Business , we made a list of our choices of some of the Top Internet Of Things Courses we think you should take right now.
Top Internet Of Things Courses You Should Take Right Now :
- Learn electrical engineering basics to build circuits and program Arduino to make wearables, robots, and other IoT (Unternet Of Things) devices
- Master the fundamentals of Arduino programming with C/C++
- Build functioning circuits on a breadboard
- Control sensors, robots, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices using Arduino
- Write programs that perform basic math, light up LEDs, and control motors
- Design circuits and write code for your own project
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define the term “Internet of Things”
- State the technological trends which have led to IoT
- Describe the impact of IoT on society
- Define what an embedded system is in terms of its interface
- Enumerate and describe the components of an embedded system
- Describe the interactions of embedded systems with the physical world
- Name the core hardware components most commonly used in IoT devices
- Describe the interaction between software and hardware in an IoT device
- Describe the role of an operating system to support software in an IoT device
- Explain the use of networking and basic networking hardware
- Describe the structure of the Internet
- Describe the meaning of a “network protocol”
- Explain MANETs and their relation to IoT
This Specialization covers the development of Internet of Things (IoT) products and services—including devices for sensing, actuation, processing, and communication—to help you develop skills and experiences you can employ in designing novel systems. The Specialization has theory and lab sections. In the lab sections you will learn hands-on IoT concepts such as sensing, actuation and communication. In the final Capstone Project, developed in partnership with Qualcomm, you’ll apply the skills you learned on a project of your choice using the DragonBoard 410c platform.
There are 6 Courses in this Specialization:
- Internet of Things: How did we get here?
- Internet of Things V2: DragonBoard™ bring up and community ecosystem
- Internet of Things V2: Setting up and Using Cloud Services
- Internet of Things: Communication Technologies
- Internet of Things: Multimedia Technologies
- Internet of Things Capstone V2: Build a Mobile Surveillance System
- A guide to the Arduino platform focused specifically on the inexpensive WiFi-enabled ESP8266 microcontroller!
- Program Arduino and ESP8266 Microcontrollers to work with Digital & Analog signals
- Build Internet-of-Things circuits that use the ESP8266 to exchange information over WiFi as either a client, server or both.
- Configure the ESP8266 to scan and connect to existing WiFi networks, or to act as an access point to create its own WiFi network.