“PLC Programming From Scratch” course will give a person with no prior experience the basic tools necessary to create a PLC program from scratch.
Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructor : Paul Lynn
- Price : $50
- Lectures : 96
- Video: 21 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
PLC Programming From Scratch (PLC I) Course Description
This course is designed to teach beginners with no PLC programming experience the basic PLC Prograaming techniques necessary to create a complete PLC program using ladder logic programming language that’s common to most current PLC platforms.
This PLC Programming course use the Rockwell software RSLogix 500 and FactoryTalk View Studio, and it will cover some topics such as general controls, digital and analog IO, ladder logic programming, alarm / notification handling, HMI, emulation, best practices and more.
What are you going to learn from this course?
- By the end of this course, you will be able to create a PLC program from scratch.
- The primary and overall objective of this course is to give a novice an understanding of PLC programming, ladder logic, and the inner workings of a standard HMI (Human-Machine Interface).
- Students will learn the difference between digital and analog signals and how to bring them into a PLC, process them, and send them back out.
- Students will be familiarized enough with a sufficient variety of ladder logic instructions to create a complete PLC program from scratch.
- Students will explore basic, standard controls techniques for things like HOA control, level control, pump control, and (on at least an introductory level) PID control loops.
- Students will develop an understanding of alarm and notification programming, and the relevant considerations to safety and operator usability.
- Students will be introduced to HMI development and given a general understanding of how an HMI program works.
To know more about this course , its Curriculum and how to enroll , you can visit their official page on Udemy :