Learn Complete Matlab Programming in less than 30 days, Become a professional Matlab Programmer in less than 30 days .
Learn Complete Matlab Programming Course Specifications :
- Course Provider : Udemy
- Course Instructors : Coursovie Training Inc.
- Price : $50
- Lectures : 77
- Video: 8.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
- Includes : Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android and Certificate of Completion.
Matlab Programming Course Description
Course Updated (02/19/2016)
This course offers Coursovie Training Certificate.
Matlab Programming is one of the most important technical programming languages and skills today. In this course we will start learning Matlab from beginner level and slowly we ease our way into more technical topics. This course is a general Matlab Programming, and it means that all the majors can benefit from this course. Matlab Programming is an easy and understandable programming language and is an excellent choice for learning before starting other programs like Java, C and C++.
The list of contents is :
Chapter 1: An introduction to Matlab Software
Chapter 2: Mathematics in Matlab
Chapter 3: Working with Variables in Matlab environment
Chapter 4: Trigonometric Functions in Matlab
Chapter 5: Complex Numbers in Matlab
Chapter 6: Working with Vectors in Matlab
Chapter 7: Working with Matrices in Matrices
Chapter 8: Introduction to Calculus and Engineering Functions in Matlab
Chapter 9: Graphs and Plotting in Matlab
Chapter 10: Loops, Conditions and intro to Programming in Matlab
Chapter 11: Projects (Updates Weekly with new programming drills)
Chapter 12: Import Data from Excel to Matlab
Chapter 13: How to Claim your Coursovie Training Certificate (Linkedin)
Chapter 14: Bonus Materials for the Course
Chapter 15: Massive Discount Codes for other Courses (Coursovie Collection)
What are you going to learn from this course?
- At the end of this course you are a confident Matlab Programmer
- By the end of the course, you are able to formulate intermediate and some advanced engineering projects into Matlab and solve them using programming skills
- You are fully able to solve any engineering and technical project offered at University or College